Sunday, February 8, 2015

The Truth about Forever

It's just that...I just think that some things are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It's the universe's way of providing contrast, you know? There have to be a few holes in the road. It's how life is. ~ Sarah Dessen



I honestly don't believe it has been so long since I posted something here. I do thank everybody who keeps supporting us! My sister and I send very little time together since she went to live on her own. I'm still getting used to the feeling, because I kept pretending that we both would stay together forever.

It's all in the view. That's what I mean about forever, too. For any one of us our forever could end in an hour, 
or a hundred years from now. You never know for sure, so you'd better make every second count.” 
~ The Truth About Forever

Forever can indeed end any minute, second, so I want to spend every second I have with her when I can. But then again, I feel like I do waist time with her, act stubborn and feel frustrated when we plan so little together. I miss those days when we just went to to city together, searched for adventure or just spend time in our bedroom acting crazy, dancing on music. It's all lost, forgotten and I'm afraid I can't bring it back. The last glimpse of her disappears and the front door closes, it might be too late: again, I might have missed my chance.

Hat: H&M - Skirt: Mango - Top: Bel&Bo - Shoes: Asos - Bag: Vintage









Share:

18 comments

Live-Style20 said...

nice look ; >


new post

www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Lara said...

The green skirt is beautiful!

Ginger made in Japan said...

I have a very close friend moving to Peru (we live in Portugal) and I'm already feeling awful thinking about how dificult it will be for us to be together. It's very hard to only focus on the positive aspects and avoid feeling frustrated :c
love the pictures, nº6 is amazing :)

Dress your life. said...

Mooie foto's en je haarkleur is ook zo cool! Soms is het moeilijk om afscheid te nemen van een bepaalde tijd maar die band zal er altijd zijn, zeker met je zus ;)
Naomi, x

Melda Auditia said...

Gorgeous as always! Love the slit top!

http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

Eatlovemerry said...

Love your hat! x

Happy vibes

Nagareboshi said...

Life is forever changing... Isn't it?

Lovely photos! ^^

Unknown said...

Great post! I love your eye makeup!

xx
www.mellowyellowblog.com

Enara Girl said...

I don't live with my sister either but we weren't that close than your sister and you I think so. Great look. xoxo

Angie said...

you look beautiful as always! :)

and that sucks that you don't get to see your sis as much! that is growing up unfortunately :( but you'll get used to it and when you see her again it will be even better! x

Sakuranko said...

Oh very gorgeous pics, lovely outfit
Cute skirt dear
xx

lovepirate said...

Actually I don't know how this feels since I don't have any siblings and it was always just me. But I imagine it pretty hard. :/ However, I think your sister still isn't gone forever. People change, life changes and you two will experience new awesome things together, just in a different way than before. :) And nobody can take the memories aways from you, they will always be with you. So don't feel too sad about it, ok? <3

Paulina said...

OMG, u look gorgeous! love this hat and skirt :)

Unknown said...

So pretty **

Romande
http://deerromandeblog.blogspot.fr/

Sakuranko said...

Oh very beautiful outfit,
Cute maxi skirt!
My best wishes for you
xx

Anonymous said...

so pretty love the color of the skirt!

City Style

mywhiteT said...

Great accessories!
xoxo, jessi

mywhiteT.com

Donna October said...

so pretty!
gorgeous photos..

http://donnaoctober.blogspot.com/
https://instagram.com/donnaoctober/

© The Mad Twins | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig